1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

is there a dress code?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by goofygal, Jan 29, 2009.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

Hiya is there any dress code for le cellier, artist point and california grill and if so what and how strict is it :lol:

2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

As far as I know there is none for Le Cellier, and it is business/resort casual for the other two.

I know for Citricos DH wore light coloured trousers and a short sleeve shirt, I wore capri pants and a smart (well smart for me) top. DD wore a summer dress and DS wore smart shorts and a shirt.

It isn't glitzy dressy but they are not the places to go in park clothes.

3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

No dress code for Le Cellier as it is in the parks. But Artist Point and California Grill do have one. The problem is that unfortunately I have never seen them enforce it.

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I haven't seen them enforce the dress code either.

5. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

ok so kinda smart but not suit smart at most of them unless theyre in the parks where its whatever youd wear in the park

6. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

You Got It, goofygal . I wore a cute sundress and DH wore light colored tan trousers and a short sleeved dress shirt to Cali Grill .
    Although as Johnie & uscwest already stated, I've never seen Disney enforce the dress code or smoking or anything else they have put into policy .

7. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

The only dress code that I know is enforced is for Victoria and Albert's. :)

The parks can hardly enforce a dress code though. Folks are there for the park and the dining is usually an aspect of a park day, not something that is done independently. Although I will say, Bistro de Paris does expect you to dress in other than park clothing, and I'm sure would more than sniff if you showed up in sweaty tees and shorts. :lol: