is there a lot of difference between staying at

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, Hotels, DVC and V' started by Mari, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Mari

Mari New Member

boring
    All Star Movies and Port Orleans? I know POR has nicer grounds, but are the rooms considerably bigger? Is it better located? Is transportation better?, etc...

Thanks!

2. keith

keith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    oh gosh I think there is :yes:

now I love all star movies and it has an energy that is different from any other disney resort IMHO but yeah, POR is a different experience altogether. It has a relaxed feel, wonderful views and fantastic boat ride to downtown disney. There's a full service restaurant, a bar with entertainment and so on.

3. catrancher

catrancher New Member

Once again, technology and such.
    Two sinks in the room at POR versus one at ASM. Small difference yes, but it makes a difference when you're trying to get ready to go out.

Tom :)macwave:... share and share alike!)

4. lisaw

lisaw New Member

catering assistant
    The rooms are bigger and as Tom says the two sinks can make a big difference, also if you can get a corner room they have two windows and makes the room appear bigger than it is. The marina area and the walkways and bridges make it feel more like a deluxe IMO. The pool area is great and the boat ride to DTD is fantastic too, especially in the evening.