1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Is this a good price for a flight with Virgin?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Sam, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Sam

Sam Imagineer

Hi Guys

Need your advice. Last time we went to Florida we flew with Delta Airlines. As some of you know we had an awful time with them, so needless to say we won't be using them again.

I've been looking at flights for May next year and had a few quotes. Total Florida quoted us the best so far £689 per person for a indirect flight with British Airways/Iberia. A car was also included with this. Seems a good price but I have heard bad things about Iberia and I'm not sure that going cheap is the best option after the last time.

Anyway I found a flight with Virgin on Worldwide Flights and Holidays for £593. Do you think that's a good price, do you think if we wait we could get a better price, do you have any companies that you book through, do you think I'm asking a daft question, do you think it's going to rain tomorrow, is there going to be a heat wave this summer, is my son ever going to go to bed.....? Ah ah I've lost it. :mental::mental::mental:

Any help will be gratefully received, be it about this flight query or my mental state. :thumbsup: