1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

is travel city direct good?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by madhatter, Aug 23, 2008.

1. madhatter

madhatter Earning my ears

Ive got a good price from them for 2009 but have read some horror stories. Part of me says book it anyway its only a few hours but I dont want a 9 hour delay or anything. Has anyone tried them?
  2. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

I have and the first trip nearly put me off ever using them again :(... But I am so glad I gave them another chance because the other times were very good and on a par with Virgin. When they are good they are excellent ok. I'm glad I didn't cut off my nose to spite my face now.
  3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I agree with crayola... theyre not my favourite airline, not by a long way BUT the prices are often really good and they get you there and leave you more mony in the pot to spend at disney. Cant be bad!
  4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

mixed feelings on this one, i haven't flown with them. When i've been looking the prices aren't that different tbh. The trouble with TCD is that if anything goes wrong they don't have the aircraft to divert so you could be facing long delays. If a flight came up at the right price though i would definitely think about it. I have had good and bad service from both Virgin and BA so am not really biased towards them.
  5. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

ive used them before and wouldnt again :( they were very delayed very rude wouldnt refund money for the delay which they were supposed to
  6. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

went with them last time and had a great experience with them been with virgin had bad experience with them suppose they all have good and bad points