1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Is upgrading to premium economy worth it?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by iluvdisney, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Jazmine

Jazmine Dancing Queen!

Yep heard about you hun :yes: we know you like a tipple or two or three :cocktail::hosed::champers2::taunt:
    Jacqui xxxx
  2. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

no, I will not be opting for PE again. Our experience was in no way special. The few extra inches legroom meant nothing as the people in front of us reclined fully and the thugs (because that is what they were) behind us wouldnt let us recline an inch to compensate. It was far more uncomfortable than economy. The bubble had frayed carpets and was just very unimpressive. It was such a waste of £750. It was a heavy price for one glass of fizzy wine.

Margaret
  3. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

What you mean wouldn't LET you recline? scuse me???????????? didn't you pay for your seat and not them?....
  4. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

I dont recline more than an inch or two, but believe me Helen, these guys were like East End gangsters! There were about 8-10 of them travelling together and one of them diagonally across from me had already kicked the guy in front and told him to go forth and multiply. He said in no uncertain terms what he would do if he even tried to recline the seat again. His father was behind me and was even worse. I wasnt arguing - no siree. :sigh:

Margaret
  5. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Crikey Mags that's terrible.It would have to be a free upgrade for me,as i just can't justify the expense.
  6. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

Ooh Mags hunny XXXXXXXXXXX My temper would have gotten the better of me... you're wiser than me. I prolly would have got off wearing my seat no doubt but not before he'd gotten a few lumps on his face and body.
  7. piglet

piglet Addicted to Mickey

Listen, if you still want to come with me ya gotta be nice to me or:ouch: and who told you in any case, I bet it was that Diane :toetap: