1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

It's Official! The "I'm turning forty NOT getting married, for goodness sake!" PRE trip report!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Beccaberry, May 3, 2013.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

We've gathered here tonight around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us, to share the light and to share a story -- an amazing story, as old as time itself, but still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one. We hope you enjoy our story tonight...

Once upon a time there was a young a girl who loved Disney World with ALL her heart. She dreamed of the day when she would grow up, meet her prince, have children and live happily ever after - all while vacationing as often as possible in the Happiest Place on Earth - Disney World.

Well, time progressed and the young girl grew a bit older, and while not everything worked out as a fairytale should, she was blessed with two amazing children that she loved utterly, and she did vacation in Disney World as often as possible. As the years went by, her children grew to share her joy of Disney World, finding in it a home, and all that encompasses.

More years passed and the young girl became quite older, and after kissing a LOT of frogs (and even one donkey), she finally met her prince. They settled in a land far, far away called Connecticut, and though she loved her new home, she still visited Disney World as often as possible.

One year, after a particularly difficult few months (because let's face it, even the best fairytales are tinged with tragedy, eh?) fate stepped in...as it so often does...and the girl (now an old woman) had the great fortune of being able to plan the trip of her dreams.

And *this* is where our story begins...
  2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Re: It's Official! The "I'm turning fourty NOT getting married, for goodness sake!" PRE trip report!

Awww what a lovely start :hug2: (I could so change the title to remove the not :whistle: )
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Re: It's Official! The "I'm turning fourty NOT getting married, for goodness sake!" PRE trip report!

How old is fourty? I always thought it was forty. LOL And hey I may only be your SD but I'm old enough to be the real one. Great start Becca.
  4. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Yay!!! :bounce:

but are you sure there has to be a not? :sorry:
  5. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

Becca, you do have a flair for writing! Wonder how this one will turn out?:wink:
  6. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

YAY what a completely wonderful start :wiggle: can't wait to keep reading :hug2:
  7. Beccaberry

YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!! (would you??) :beg:
  8. Beccaberry

Thanks everyone :) It's going to be fun!

SD, clearly in my old age I've forgotten how to spell :wink: I've corrected that!
  9. Wendy

:evil: -v- :angel: of course I wouldn't :hug2:
  10. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

Lovely start, looking forward to reading the next installment :D

:wiggle:
  11. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

looking forward to see how the rest of the story unfolds :yes:
  12. Wendy

Becca, Chris said I should change the title and get everyone to keep pestering you :lol: I said it would make you even more determined to wait :lol: