1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Jackie Evancho

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by catrancher, Jun 4, 2012.

1. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Well, saw her concert last night with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. :thumbsup:

If you get a chance, do go see her. She's an amazing little talent. And sooooo much better in person than any of the televised performances you've seen or heard. She's this incredible, charming, unassuming, child talent with an amazing voice. She stole our hearts during the show along with the hearts of almost everyone else in attendance.

Highly recommended! :yes:

Her's the only pic I could get with my phone:

IMG_0229.jpg

Tom :)macwave:... charmed...)

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I'm so glad you had a nice time Tom, she has a beautiful voice :yes: It looks as if you were fairly close to the stage :)

3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Thanks! We did and we were Wendy. It was a really nice venue and a wonderful night! :thumbsup:

Tom :)macwave:... now waiting on the next concert. Tommy Emmanuel this time. Again.)

4. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

Cool Tom.... I saw the Post title...for some reason I couldn't place the name. Knew it sounded familiar..(ok, for a second I got her confused with Eddie Falco from the Sopranos....don't ask:insane:).. So glad you had a good time.

She has an incredible voice. So much talent.