1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast closes August 18th

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News & Rumo' started by Wendy, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast only has a few weeks left until it closes for the final time. The final day to visit Neutron and his Nicktoon friends is Wednesday, August 17, 2011.

Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast will be replaced by a Despicable Me attraction. In the new attraction, Gru, one of the world’s greatest super-villains, is bringing his high-tech empire – and his three adopted daughters – to Universal Studios, and he is looking for all the help he can get. First, he will transform guests into an army of mischievous, scene-stealing minions. Then he will train them. And that kicks off an unforgettable ride experience that creates a hysterical mix of chaos and family fun.

While minor construction has already begun within the attractions post-show, the major changes will begin to take place following the attraction’s closure.

Despicable Me is set to replace Jimmy Neutron for a Spring 2012 opening.

2. lozzy

lozzy Addicted to Mickey

I love this ride, let's hope the replacement will be as good and maybe a little kinder to lady's :wink:

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

Well at least I won't have to wear my sports bra! :tongue:

4. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

I really like the jimmy neutron ride, but i can understand why they are changing it. The first time we went on it me and my sister were in absolute fits of giggles, second time around we were a little more prepared and held things down a bit more! :lol: