1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Josh's trip to Hong Kong- Day 5, Part B: Hong Kong school of performing arts, crystal Jade's and Noa

Discussion in 'Non Disney Trips and Travels' started by josh.p., Feb 5, 2010.

1. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

Here is part A

After Lunch we visited Noah's Ark, It's really hard to explain what this is, it's basically an education center that has a really nice hostel/hotel inside it, too. It's basically there to educate people about the environment. There are a '4D' shows etc.
    [​IMG]
    Our room;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    balcony:
    [​IMG]
    We then went to explore the grounds, which are beautiful. Most of them are woodlands and there are tons of butterflies flying about, too.
    [​IMG]
    Here is an external shot of 'Noah's ark. You can see our balcony on this shot (at the top of the 'ark')
    [​IMG]
    We took a few photo's on the beach;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It was nearly dark at this point so we went and had our tea before going back out for a walk on the beach;
    [​IMG]

The Hong Kong group bought us loads of Chinese snacks, including Mooncake and other goodies;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We spent the rest of the night hanging around the hotel. :yes:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Very nice pictures Josh!

This really is a trip of a lifetime!

3. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

It really was :yes: I'm hoping to go back, I want to go back within 2-3 years because I REALLY miss the HK people that where part of the exchange :yes: