1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question June/July

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Britchick, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

mmm just purchased a crowd calendar subscription and end of June/July isn't as bad as i thought it would be... I don't know what to do now. Do Disney do anything for July 4th does anyone know?

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Honestly these days, crowds are there all the time and other than stupidly busy days (christmas etc.) or stupidly quiet (jan/feb) it's not worth worrying about. Just get there, take your time, be prepared to have a bit of a queue and enjoy the sun. Perhaps I'm alone, but I do think there's an advantage here to staying on site for a few days to get extra magic hours. IMHO the evening EMH is far less busy than a normal day even now.

Weather wise, well if you take it in small doses, go back in the afternoon for a nap to miss the showers etc... no big deal

tbh, I'd make any month work if it meant I was at WDW :D even the wettest day at WDW is better than a dry day at work in the UK

Beccaberry likes this.
  3. Britchick

you are of course right. We shall be doing a villa next year i think for the 4 of us. I have been given dispensation to go on a DVC tour though.... :) I knew i'd wear him down one day :lol:

Beccaberry and Wendy like this.
  4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

There is a parade and special fireworks at the Magic Kingdom, but it will be packed.

I think there is also a firework display at Hollywood Studios.

The is a special Illuminations at Epcot, and Betsy Ross, Ben Franklin appear in costume as well as the voices of liberty giving extra performances.

Characters in Magic Kingdom and Epcot will be dressed patriotic clothes.

5. Britchick

that sounds really good thanks Wendy :)