1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Jungala

Discussion in 'Busch Gardens' started by Wendy, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I'm really looking forward to seeing this in December :) Has anyone else been yet?

I'm thinking about doing the "Heart of Jungala Tour" it says you go behind the scenes and meet with Tigers, Orangutans and their keepers. It sounds good :D
  2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I've never been to BG, but being Tampa, it's all I heard about for a while. I heard it's pretty good.
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I think it would be nice to do something different. Our friends are doing the Save a Species Tour which we did last year and really enjoyed so I though we could do something else.
  4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

:p015: We're doing two tours at BG next trip and this is one of them....how could I not! The tour is only 30 minutes long so it won't take much away from your day there.
    We have friends who live in Tampa and they say the tiger section is brilliant.
    Can't wait:207: