1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Junior's Experience at the American Idol Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

For the first time, “The American Idol Experience” offers guests ages 6-13 the chance to audition and sing on-stage at the Walt Disney World Resort attraction, as part of this week's Limited Time Magic.

americon-idol-experience.jpg

For one week only, Limited Time Magic will be transforming pop star fantasies into real-life dreams come true for a few lucky Guests, ages 6 to 13.

Just like the television show, it all begins with an a capella performance of a popular song. And with the right kind of energetic impression, they'll set off for the next exciting round. So start those vocal warm-ups and help get that voice ready to shine—the opening audition is just the beginning!

Not every young Guest will manage to land a spot in the second round… but those that do will have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to show off their skills, set to the tune of a queue of popular songs.

Check out the complete list of songs below:

• Ain't Too Proud To Beg
    • Best of Both Worlds
    • Breakaway
    • Bubbly
    • Circle of Life
    • The Climb
    • Colors of the Wind
    • Drops of Jupiter
    • Go the Distance
    • I Want You Back
    • Life is a Highway