1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Junior's Experience at the American Idol Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

For the first time, “The American Idol Experience” offers guests ages 6-13 the chance to audition and sing on-stage at the Walt Disney World Resort attraction, as part of this week's Limited Time Magic.

americon-idol-experience.jpg

For one week only, Limited Time Magic will be transforming pop star fantasies into real-life dreams come true for a few lucky Guests, ages 6 to 13.

Just like the television show, it all begins with an a capella performance of a popular song. And with the right kind of energetic impression, they'll set off for the next exciting round. So start those vocal warm-ups and help get that voice ready to shine—the opening audition is just the beginning!

Not every young Guest will manage to land a spot in the second round… but those that do will have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to show off their skills, set to the tune of a queue of popular songs.

Check out the complete list of songs below:

• Ain't Too Proud To Beg
    • Best of Both Worlds
    • Breakaway
    • Bubbly
    • Circle of Life
    • The Climb
    • Colors of the Wind
    • Drops of Jupiter
    • Go the Distance
    • I Want You Back
    • Life is a Highway