Just Back!!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Trip Reports and Itineraries' started by Freckles, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Freckles

Freckles New Member

Just back yesterday...
    First...our airline was running late had some kind of mechanical issue-we left late made our connection so all was ok
    Second...we went to get ME-no longer having to check in at the desk they directed me to the red carpet-not sure why but I'm assuming it's b/c I had my ME packet
    Third...we arrived at the Poly-stayed CL so they took us directly to the Hawaii longhouse-check in was quick & easy but our room wasn't ready until after 3pm-that was ok b/c that gave us time to check out the lounge-GCH etc
    Fourth....get into our room-all is great-to me a beautiful view-garden view ground floor beautiful landscaping-as usual!
    Fifth...out to MK-great! Returning to our resort & in the room was a surprise of a signed picture of Aladdin & Jasmine for our anniversary & chocolate Polynesian picture.
    All of our visits to the parks were fabulous-crowd levels were what we expected. Hot & humid-but do-able. Our daughter did get sick after our visit to AK...not sure if it was the restaurant or a mix w/ the hot weather-she was back to normal by the next night-
    While at Epcot at the American Adventure-we received a phone call from Minnie & Mickey--that was awesome!!! We were able to take the elevator up & pick our seats-not a big deal but a nice surprise! At CP we had a huge heart made of Mickey heads on our table too. Also received a special gift of 2 fresh flower leis!! What a magical vacation for us!!! If you are celebrating anything & receive the pins wear them-the CM's & people are great!!! The CM's at CL-Poly were wonderful--looking forward to going back..any questions-I'd be happy to answer any if I can-anyone going have a great trip!!!:taunt:

2. Mari

Mari New Member

boring
    Really..

what a MAGICAL vacation!

seems like you have a GREAT time!!!

3. Isafari

Isafari Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sounds like you had the best holiday :yes:
    Would love to hear more detail when you have had some sleep and rested.

4. Ursula

Ursula New Member

Welcome Back hun... sounds like you had a fabulous time!

5. Mandy

Mandy New Member

:wave: Welcome home, Sounds like you have had a lovely time. :)

6. foreverducky

foreverducky New Member

Sounds like a really nice trip, with plenty of extras! I would love to stay at the Poly. It's on the list. :D

7. daveann

daveann New Member

sounds magical

8. mumof2

mumof2 Active Member

awww sounds fab! any pics for us?!!

your daughter could've been ill because of the heat at AK, i remember we had to leave early b/c we all had headaches and were feeling unwell.