1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Just done Wild Arctic tour at SW

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Isafari, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Just back from a great day at SW. we got there early for breakfast as we had vouchers for All Day Dining.
    We had glorious weather apart from the one quick shower which didn't bother us as we were under shelter at the time.

Anyway, the tour was absolutely brilliant. First we went backstage to visit a couple of harbour seals. We got to go up in our groups for each interaction, so this just meant DH and myself.
    The seal was adorable and we got quite a lot of hands on time with him.
    Next was the Belugas. We had Whisper. She was amazing and we asked her to do a few things for us which she did, then we got to touch her and feed her.
    Next was Garfield the walrus. What can I say, I fell for him right away. He was so adorable. He was very intelligent indeed. We got to feed him.
    Throughout the tour our photos were taken - we had over forty which were put on a disc.

I'd recommend this tour for anyone, it was truly the top point of the day.
  2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Sounds like a fun day! A lot of up-close and personal time w/ the animals...you must have really been in your element!
  3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I was very happy :yes: great day all round at SW with Summer Nights still showing.

Sorry.....didn't mean to put my two SW threads in 'trip reports' they are hardly trippies, just a couple of sentences on a particular ride/tour. :unsure: