1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Katie price & Peter andre are they for real?

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by disneymom, Jul 2, 2009.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

Ive just finished watching katie price and pete andre stateside and I dont know what to say :lol: Im addicted to it the same way you have to look at a crash, you dont want to but cant help it.

Do you think theyre arguing for the cameras or do you think the break up is real? I cant believe the things they say but DH firmly believes that they're just doing it all for publicity
  2. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

I think they are for real sad to say.
  3. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

I think they are for real. She seems to have a very large chip "pan" on her shoulder.
  4. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

I've never in my life seen anyone tear their other half down like she does... gotta feel sorry for the bloke but thank the lord he's finally left her. I don't see anything humble or nice in her body whatsoever :(
  5. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

She is a disgrace. Pete took on her oldest child and treats him like his own. She's off on a drunken rampage in Europe and he's taking "her" child to see his family.
  6. Mandy

Mandy Earning my ears

I'm glad that Pete has finally saw sense. She was never right for him she is all mouth.I hope he gets over it and find someone who will love him for who he is and not go on at him like Katie did.
  7. lozzy

lozzy Addicted to Mickey

I know what you mean, we watch it most weeks.
    I can't believe Pete has put up with her for all this time, she is a B****, We have watched most of they fly on the wall programs and she has got worse thoughtout the programs, she is self obsessed. And I think this series has really opened my eyes to how bad she is, she really doesn't like the fact that Pete is trying to get his music career going again.
    And as for the children, I think he has been great with Harvey most men out there wouldn't do for he has done for that little boy, he even wrote a song for him, now how lovely is that. Right I'm going to stop now as I'm going to be here all day. LOL
  8. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

I know Pete is for real, but I think Katie is a mix of silicone, plastic and flesh. :yes:

Margaret
  9. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

She has lost the best thing she ever had in her life.... and now she knows it it is too too late.
  10. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

I really wanted them to make it. Their kids are adorable all three of them. It made me sad when they broke up.

I do understand why though, she was soooooo acidic towards him all the time.

Him and the kids can come and live with me and my family.
  11. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I'm not a Pete fan at all but no-one deserves the treatment she gave out to him, seems she's broken some more trust by revealing some secrets in a recent interview aswell

I also never really got the impression they talked about their issues, more just reacted to them
  12. premier travel

premier travel Forum Advertiser

While watching Pier Morgan did you notice her top lip does not move no crease nothing, full of botox, fillers etc. Now Pete can find a real woman who cares about him and will look after him.

Coudl not believe when she said he does not realise I was the best thing he had and he will find that out!

Just hope his musical career takes off again! That will show her.
  13. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

i think shes awful not a bit pretty whatsoever ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  14. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

I too hope that he makes a big success of his career - he seems like a genuinely nice bloke.

The way he took to Harvey and how he has kept a dignified silence since all this media interest began show that he has much more respect for himself and those close to him that Katie ever has.

I think she will always be going from one bloke to another and never finding what she wants as she is too insecure and treats people badly.
  15. Debbie2

Debbie2 Speedy!

I think she is another example of a damaged 'celebrity' who will never be happy as she is forever chasing 'goals' which don't and won't make her happy. I don't even think she knows how to be happy.

I feel pretty sorry for her to be honest - just wish she would fade away and live her life out of the spotlight. She has made her money and I have had enough of her 'type' of talentless celebrity on TV.