1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Kim Possible Adventure

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by BigThunder, Dec 31, 2008.

1. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

Does anyone know anything about this? To get ourselves excited the kids & i sat down & watched the planning dvd a couple days ago. There was a small mention about this...it takes place at EPCOT if I'm remembering correctly. But it didn't say HOW you could participate. My kids flipped & really, really wanted to do it. To find things that still excite them at this point is pretty big for me because they are getting older & they've been so many times. I mean, they still love going but to find something new..well you know what i mean. Anyway, I looked on the official site & it sort of describes it but really doesn't tell you how you can do it or what the cost it. I'm hoping someone here knows.

Thanks!
  2. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

From what I've seen you can ask at guest services, or another kiosk (in stores etc), but don't quote me on that one, I only googled it so not from first hand experience.

You could perhaps phone Epcot to double check, and perhaps book in advanced??
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Hey Big Thunder!!! Don't know anything about Kim, just wanted to pop in and wish you a Happy New Year! :yes: Hope 2009 is absolutely wonderful for you and your family! :hug1:
  4. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

Thanks Tink! Appreciate the well-wishes, can use all those i can get ;)

I guess I'm either going to have to call ahead or just inquire when I get there. Not sure why all the info out there is so vague. It does look like fun tho!
  5. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Hi hon :D :hug2:

The kids and I did this when it was in its "trial" phrase....it was a lot of fun...we are just about to head out for dinner so I'll post again when we return!! I *thought* I'd posted about it on here...but I'm not sure where it is! :D
  6. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

Oh thanks Becca! I'd love to hear what you have to say :)
  7. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Ok...Jon showed me how to search properly for the thread in google :D (Smartest man on Earth, he is!)

Kim Possible

There are a few photos in that thread (ignore Keith's snotty comments...he hadn't had his tea that day :wink: )

Anywho...it's free (like any other attraction) and it really is a lot of fun and a nice way to pass an afternoon (allow about two hours)...as for *where* it begins...that I'm not sure of...but I'm sure you could ask any castmember in EPCOT and they'll be happy to direct you!

Hope this helps a bit...can't wait to hear how you enjoy it!
  8. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

Thanks Beccaberry, you are a true sweetie! I'm gonna call the number that was posted in that thread & see if they can clue me in on where to go to get started & stuff. This really excited my girls & even tho it might be time consuming i like the idea that it may make us notice things around epcot that we've missed in the past, like you said. If we do it I'll be sure to post about it!!