1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Lake buena vista resort village and spa advice!

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Iluvpink1, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Iluvpink1

Iluvpink1 Earning my ears

Ok folks it's definite we are staying at lake buena vista resort village and spa for 2 weeks in October. I am now reading some reviews that are saying the hotel shuttle is a poor service! We have a 3 bedroom appartment and am looking forward to the space of this, plus the reviews are decent. Main negative is the shuttle service, poor times and it doesn't go everywhere. This is our first visit to Orlando so I'm unsure of things! Would appreciate advice from anyone! Many thanks. ( we still have option to change accommodation)
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Have you looked into renting a car?
  3. Iluvpink1

Iluvpink1 Earning my ears

We really want to avoid having a car. Just hoping someone on here would know a bit more about the place and shuttle service!
  4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I always have a car so can't give any info on shuttle services. Hopefully someone will be along that can help :)
  5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Shuttle services are very limiting. Perhaps you can get to the resort and give the service a try. If it's not what you want or need it to be you could then rent a car for a few days.

Enjoy your stay! The villa you've rented sounds lovely.