1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Lake buena vista resort village and spa

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Iluvpink1, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Iluvpink1

Iluvpink1 Earning my ears

Hi everyone ! Just joined tonight! We are heading out for 2 weeks in October and are staying at lake buena vista. My cousin has booked for the Same trip. We noticed on our booking confirmation that the address for LBV is different! Anyone know why this is? We wanted to stay in the same place. Thanks in advance!

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Did you book together? Is the name the same? So you have an email or number you could contact the resort?

3. Iluvpink1

Iluvpink1 Earning my ears

Ok problem solved! We are staying at lake buena vista resort village and spa in a 3 bedroom appartment and my cousin and family are in buena vista palace hotel and spa! Think they are about 3 miles apart which we don't mind. I was going to change our booking to their hotel but on looking our appartment will be a lot bigger and like the idea of having our own kitchen etc and there are 7 of us so the space will be good! Only thing I'm concerned about is getting around as we have no car . There seems to be a shuttle service but not sure how good. Anyone any experience of either of these hotels? Would be useful, thankyou x