1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Laptops and other valuables at Disney?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by cosmicray, Mar 28, 2010.

1. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

I would always put them in a locked suitcase out of sight :yes: I've never taken a laptop but always take iPods/iPhones on holiday with me :yes:

One time we where in Spain and walked in on a housekeeping lady helping herself to our fanta (out of the bottle!!) from the fridge!!! I told her to keep it :rotfl:

2. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I do a lot of traveling and I am always cautious with my belongings. In fact it drives my wife crazy because if we are staying at a hotel for two nights I will put the do not disturb sign on the door and refuse housekeeping. I can make my own bed. However while at WDW I have always felt safe and never thought for a second that housekeeping would take anything. After this thread you cane be sure that I will lock everything up.