1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

largest walmart

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Disfan, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

We been to the Medieval WalMarts a couple of times... that's where you can get your nails done real cheap too. It's got a bit ickyish now but it is a more traditional one I think. JMHO though. Have heard that you have to be careful though in that car park, how true that is I don't know.... but although have been safe there is definitely and air of something down there.

2. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

I now prefer to shop at the newer brighter Wally's now. I like to browse in the Cracker Barrell shop on the 192 near Formosa.... just love some of the quirky things they have in there.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

You are quite right about the 192 Walmart, Helly. :yes: Actually, it seems it's important to keep your head up and be very alert in any shopping area. Those areas are breeding grounds for thugs and you don't want to fall prey to one.

Cracker Barrell is often a popular place to pick up odd things. I don't care for the food there so never go in, but maybe I'll stop by to just have a look one day.

I would add this one caution, and I don't say it lightly. There is a Walmart about 3 miles north of Universal Studios on Kirkman Road (corner of Kirkman and Metro West). DO NOT GO THERE. It is a horrid place, and the parking area is often being cruised by police as there are so very many unsavory characters roaming about. Pick any other Walmart than that.

4. Claire

Claire She lost the crayons!

It was in Paris. French lines are devilish to follow.