1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Latest Pirates of the Carribean movie to include Zac Efron

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by eeyoreguy, Oct 23, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Latest Pirates of the Carribean movie to include Zac Efron
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ron-signs-for-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-4.html

Disney's High School Musical heartthrob Zac Efron has been added to the cast of the fourth installment of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Reportedly, terms of the contract include Efron starring in another High School Musical movie which he previously stated he would not be a part of.

Johnny Depp has already agreed to another Pirates movie. He is currently filming Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland".

It is believed that Keira Knightley will also be a part of the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean movie which is rumored to be based on a search for the Fountain of Youth.
  2. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

The High School Musical dude is going to be in PotC4? My daughters will be very unhappy at this news as he annoys them both greatly (all HSM cast members annoy my girls).

I actually just heard there was going to be a PotC4 the other day. And what i read was that Johnny was getting a monstrous paycheck for doing it. I hope they don't run the movies into the ground until they stink. Sometimes you gotta stop while still on top.
  3. BevW

BevW Imagineer

You KNEW there had to be a Potc4 by the way 3 ended! I'm not going to get excited until it comes to theaters! Or maybe sooner? Who knows.
  4. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

you know, i honestly cannot even remember how PotC3 ended. I saw it on dvd and this was a month or so after my brain surgery & i have to tell you, not only was i lost, i didn't enjoy it! but keep in mind, i was pretty fuzzy at that point, lol. I do need to sit down & watch it again but i have no memory of it ending in a cliffhanger sort of way. now i'm curious. Maybe this weekend the fam & i can have a PotC marathon & watch them all :)
  5. Grammiepo

Grammiepo Daisy Inspector

I just want Orlando to be part of it.
  6. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Hmmm, not so sure about this.

Not nessesarily Zac starring in POTC4, more that there is gonna be one in the first place.

I would love a HSM4 but given the way HSM3 ended surely a new cast, still at High School would be better?