1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

le cellier worth 2 credits?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by cosmicray, Aug 22, 2011.

1. cosmicray

cosmicray Earning my ears

I know its been asked but I have reservations in both senses haha I have a reservation about my reservation

people are saying that its gone right downhill? Anyone eaten there recently?
  2. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I've not eaten there but I've heard a lot of people saying that it's not the dining experience that it used to be before the dining plan. :unsure:
  3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

It's been a couple of years ago for us but I can assure you, unless I hear a significant quantity of positive reviews on this place, we won't be going back. :thumbsdown:

The last time we were there it was perhaps the worst dining experience I've ever had at Disney. :madflames:

Tom :)macwave:... I don't need to be both assaulted and ignored during dinner!)
  4. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Sadly this statement applies to many of the WDW restaurants. :madflames:
  5. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:Iagree:

We don't eat at many places onsite anymore, maybe the YSH or Bistro de Paris but that's about it.

The dining plan has completely ruined it :( I much prefer being able to walk up, how do I know 180 days before what I'll feel like having for dinner :shrug: