1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question leaving car at airport

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by orbsuk, May 16, 2014.

1. orbsuk

orbsuk Imagineer

hi guys started booking tickets & so on now for our florida holiday but never had a flight other than birmingham airport which is 10 mins away from my house .This time though to get best price it was cheaper to fly from Manchester airport so were thinking of driving & leaving car at car park buy airport called aph & staying the night in hotel anyone had problems doing this & was car ok or even there when u came back ? lol:eek:

2. Tony G

Tony G Serious Forum Regular

I use APH at Gatwick all the time and they're great. Sometimes the wait for the bus to the car park takes a little longer than I have patience for (but then, I've always got the post-holiday blues).

The car has always been fine, although once it was very dusty due to some building work nearby.

orbsuk likes this.
  3. orbsuk

orbsuk Imagineer

thanks tony just a little worried dont like thought of handing keys over & seeing watch dog the other night as made it worse cars were taken & parked on a council estate & one car had done 1,500 miles extera on the clock :-(

4. Coolape

Coolape Addicted to Mickey

I use the meet and greet service with APH. And take a picture of my mileage before I hand over the keys. But yes it's been fine over the last 4 years.

orbsuk likes this.
  5. orbsuk

orbsuk Imagineer

thanks guys think im gonna book it

6. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

We use the meet and greet service. They collect your car at the terminal then deliver it right back to you at the terminal. No waiting around for buses and having to drag your bags and children on to a bus after a night flight.

orbsuk likes this.
  7. Coolape

Coolape Addicted to Mickey

It's brilliant for the early morning arrival. Bloody freezing outside and they leave your heaters on for you.