1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Legoland Florida - A walk in the Park

Discussion in 'Other Florida Parks and Attractions' started by Wendy, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

LEGOLAND Florida has released a “Walk in the Park” video featuring General Manager Adrian Jones offering a look at the types of attractions that will be featured in the theme park when it opens in October:

[video=youtube;JbxvcbClDyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxvcbClDyA[/video]​

You can also take a look at the Washington D.C. models being delivered and installed at LEGOLAND Florida:

[video=youtube;2ANiy2oZDQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ANiy2oZDQM&hd=1[/video]​

2. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

I really wish I had skipped this video. This place is SO COOL!! I know our kids would love it. But the $65 price tag for kids and $70+ for adults..barf! I really like the looks of it though...:sigh:

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:hug2: you never know they might have some opening offers or discounts :fingers:

4. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

I will keep my fingers crossed!!:yes: