Limited Edition Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Magic Bands

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Great news if you are a attending this year's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, you will be able to purchase an exclusive limited edition Mickey Halloween Magic Bands.

The Magic Bands will be on sale at the Magic Kingdom during Mickey’s Not So- Scary Halloween Party from the 1st September to the 31st October while supplies last. There is a limited edition of just 5000 Magic Bands and these cost $29.05.

Guests will be able to purchase these at the Frontierland Trading Post and the Emporium at the Magic Kingdom.

Guests will be able to link the band at the actual Party but there will be no "link later" option available so Guests will have to have a Magic Band or card to link to the Limited Edition band at the time of purchase.

It is expected that the limited edition bands will more than likely make a special noise when using the FP+ touchpoints during the Party at the Magic Kingdom.

Attached Files:

2. Clarkkent

Clarkkent Well-Known Member

Sign Language Interpreter
    Want!!! I wonder if they only work for the Halloween party of if you can transfer everything across from your normal one?

3. Oreo

Oreo Active Member

They work in the exact same way as your normal ones.

Strangely enough you can't use your magic band to access the haloween party and is on a seperate ticket lol

4. Wendy

Wendy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Stephen, I was just coming back to add a bit to the original thread , but you beat me to it :lol:

The limited edition bands will more than likely make a special noise when using the FP+ touchpoints at the Magic Kingdom.

It sounds like you will be able to link the band at the actual Party but there will be no "link later" option available so Guests will have to have a Magic Band or card to link to the Limited Edition band at the time of purchase :)

5. Clarkkent

Clarkkent Well-Known Member

Sign Language Interpreter
    We bought our Halloween tickets the other day. They then transferred me to someone on their technical side who was able to link our Halloween tickets to our magic bands. We have to pick up the soirée event tickets separately though, as those can't be added to the bands. Strange system, but there we are.

6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Website Manager/IT
    Very cool!

7. Oreo

Oreo Active Member

Really?

We were told that our MNSSHP tickets could not be added to our magic bands :(

8. keith

keith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    yeah sigh us too. In fact, I bought ours from DTD guest services and I had a big talk to a "trainer" about how mad it ws that they couldnt be added and we discussed how not all the systems were there blah blah