1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Limited Edition Muppets T-shirts by Noah availble late November at WDW

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

In celebration of the release of this highly anticipated film, Noah along with two of his favorite collaborative artists, Dez Einswell and Jon Chase, will bring these amazing characters to life on an array of clothing, original and limited edition artwork, skate decks and Vinylmation.

muppets-noah-collection-forums.jpg

The Muppets have impacted each one of us, in different ways. Growing up, I think we can all remember watching the show, laughing at the characters, their jokes, mannerisms and even the music. I was chatting with Noah just the other day about this new collection and I think he summed it up best. “Being given the unique opportunity to bring such nostalgic, everlasting characters to life, for others to enjoy, was Muppet Mayhem at its best. All three of us have incredible creative outlets in art, apparel and toys. At the heart of each is art and storytelling, which is also the core of Noah Fine Art Collective. This collection embraces that philosophy and allowed each of us to celebrate our favorite characters, and showcase them in non-traditional formats, all while staying true to the personalities of each character and each artist.”

This program will make its debut at D Street in the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim, to a limited number of invited guests on November 17. We welcome everyone to come out for the public launch on Friday, Nov. 18, when artists Noah, Dez and Jon will be on hand for demonstrations and signings. Be sure to check ArtofDisneyParks.com for details and appearance times.

muppets-2-forum.jpg

2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Do you think they will sell them online?

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I haven't seen anything yet Billie, but I will keep looking and let you know :)

4. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Thank you! :D