1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

‘Limited Time Magic’ at Disney Parks Begins with Week-Long New Year’s Party

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Walt Disney World are beginning the New Year in the Magic Kingdom Park with Tomorrowland’s first ever “Bling in the New Year” dance party.

buzz-lightyear.jpg

For an entire week, children of all ages can celebrate the start of 2013.

You’ll be able to watch live entertainment on Rockettower Plaza Stage, dance to great music and celebrate with some of your favorite Disney characters – all dressed in their New Year’s best. If you can’t stay up until midnight, there will be a New Year’s countdown every hour leading up to midnight.

The celebration begins on on the 30th December and runs through to the 5th January.

2. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

This sounds so fun! I'm so excited for Limited Time Magic. Wonder what they'll be doing for Halloween.

I was there for New Years some years ago at Epcot, and they had a dance party with stilt guys dressed in cosmic costumes. It was a good time, but I think I'd like this better!

3. Jaime

Jaime Earning my ears

So glad someone finally posted about the limited time magic. Any one have any ideas what will be happening we are going in early March. So I am getting excited and am imagining what it might be.
    I did New Years in Epcot a longtime so much fun they hand out all kinds of things in the early afternoon and they go quick!

4. canesandphins1

canesandphins1 Imagineer

From what I read you don't find out until a week or so before we will be there feb24-mar2 would love to know now

5. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

Hi Jaime, there has been other information posted as this was announced,have linked it for you
    here

and here

6. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

That's right! It had been so long since we were there for New Year's, I forgot about that detail. Everybody got their noisemakers and that gosh-awful sound was driving us all NUTS. We were ready to kick people that blew those little things by the time midnight rolled around, lol.