1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

LIVE TRIP REPORT 3

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Aug 21, 2011.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I am writing this post while on line for Toy Story Mania. It's about 945 pm and I am ready for the hotel pool. We started the day by taking an early dip in the pool and then headed over to Hollywood Studios. We arrived around noon and all fast passes were already gone for the day so instead we headed over to Star Tours and fast passed that and then headed to Indiana Jones. I don't know why but I really like that show. After that we headed to Pizza Planet for lunch. Decent pizza bit holy moley the line took forever. I am starting to think that I must be impatient. Anyway after lunch ee headed to Star Tours and thought it was pretty cool. After that it began to rain and the kids hit the Movie Ride and the wife and I hit the bar in 50s Prime Time. After a fee drinks we went to the Backlog Tour and a cast member asked if I would volunteer to be in the show and of course the kids said yes for me. I wound up being the Captain on the ship. Got wet and had a lot of laughs. After that we had an early Fantastic dinner at Hollywood and Vine. Food was ok and afterwards we headed over to American I:yes:dol. The singers were all very good. After that we strolled around for a little while and then headed over to Fantasmic. We love that show. The kids really wanted to do TSM so we made a deal that if the wait was less than an hour then we could get on line. The cast member said that the wait was about 30 minutes so here we are.I prepaid for the Photopass and we have over 40 photos in 2 days. Tomorrow may wind up being a relaxing day or we may go to Epcot.

2. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I apologize for the typos...its hard writing these reports on the phone.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

No apologies needed! It is hard writing on phones. :yes:

Sounds like you did a good day at DHS. We haven't been on the new Star Tours yet. Looking forward to trying that.

Not sure what today's weather is supposed to bring. It was blue blazes hot yesterday.

About the impatience? Me too. :sorry: I don't mind waiting on line if the line is clearly being served in an efficient manner. It's when the person controlling the service end of the line is unable to keep things moving that I start to get "twitchy."

Keep having fun!