1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

LIVE TRIP REPORT 6

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Aug 25, 2011.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

Alright so today was a MK day. We hit the food court for coffee and croissants. After that we headed over to MK and walked over to Big Thunder and grabbed fastpasses, we then headed over to Pirates and got on line for a 20 minute wait. I love that ride. After that we headed to Tomorrow Land and did TTA and Carousel of Progress. We then walked back to Frontier land and did the Country Bear show. After that we used our fastpasses for BTM. After getting off of the ride we grabbed fastpasses for Splash mountain. Before we could use them we headed over to contemporary to have an early dinner at Chef Mickey. We needed some character time and photos. When dinner wad over ER monorailed ourselves back.to the park and got on line to get some princess photos. After the photos ee grabbed fastpasses for Buzz and then headed to Splash to use our passes from earlier that day. I noticed they have a lap bar on the ride. After enjoying Splash we headed to Buzz where my son kicked our butts with a score of 477,000. By this time we were wiped out so we headed home. We still have 2 more MK days left so we will cone back and see the parade and fireworks.

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Another fun packed day, 20 mins for POC isn't a bad wait time at all for this time of the year. You must have got there at the right time :)

Do you know, I have never been on Buzz, I don't know why, it's just one of those things that we haven't got round to :shrug:

Hope you have a great day planned for today :hug2:

3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

And the fun continues

4. chief

chief Earning my ears

i love thunder mountain:yes:
    it sounds like you are having a great time:yes:

5. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:wave:T:tongue:hanks for all the updates. I love Pirates too, it reminds me of the first time I rode with my Dad. He just marveled over the fact that one of the pirates who sits on top of the wall even had hair on his leg!!!

6. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Lap bars were just added to Splash back in March, I believe. My wife is happy since she always thought she would fly out into the briar patch.

When we went to PoTC in June we literally walked right onto the rid around 6pm. I couldn't believe there was no wait.

7. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We love POC too. Now that was a jam packed day. Im guessing you are going to delay your return home or at least drive slow so you don't run into bad weather?

8. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

We don't check-out til Tuesday and then we are heading to Siesta key for 2 nights. I am sure NYC will be up and running by the time I get home. I hope the roads are in good shape when I travel. This storm has already had 9 reported deaths including an 11 year old. I hope people are smart and listen to the experts.

9. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

That's good. Your timing I mean. You sure took your vacation at the right time!