1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Lumiere and Madame Wardrobe Welcome You to Enchanted Tales with Belle at Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

This week we have part II of the video from Walt Disney Imagineering, so get ready to feast your eyes on a whole new kind of character experience. From here, our Storybook Adventure continues as guests enter Beast’s castle through the magic portal and are greeted by Madame Wardrobe, who invites everyone to help retell the story of Belle and Beast’s first meeting. Once roles are cast, Lumiere welcomes the group into Beast’s expansive library, where they’ll surprise Belle by acting out the “tale as old as time.”

What happens next is an experience that Imagineers Chris Beatty, Chris Kelly and Ted Robledo have waited years to see come to life. And the experience is something that has to be seen to be believed.

[video=youtube;Z1PPoE-K9Eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PPoE-K9Eo&hd=1[/video]​

Enchanted Tales With Belle will open at Magic Kingdom Park in preview phase November 19, with a grand opening set for December 6.
  2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

How exciting!

With all the new stuff coming on board, WDW will feel so new the next I can go.
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

Oh my! I LOVE this... Beauty and the Beast is my favourite.:wiggle: Thank you Wendy X
  4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular