1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Lunch with an Animator

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disney1sttimer, May 27, 2011.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Can anyone tell me more about Lunch with an Animator ? I've no idea what it is other than it sounds like something DD would love big time if its really dinner with a disney animator

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I think you are talking about Dine with an Imagineer, at Hollywood Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios.

You will be able to have a discussion with one of the creative artists who bring the magic of Disney to Walt Disney World Resort attractions and entertainment.

There are two options for dining with an Imagineer:

Lunch With an Imagineer - offered at 11:30 am most Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, in the private Bamboo Room at the Brown Derby in Disney's Hollywood Studios. The price is $60.99 plus tax and gratuity.

Dinner With an Imagineer - offered at 5:30 pm on select dates at Flying Fish at the BoardWalk. The price is $85 plus tax and gratuity. NB You have to call Disney Dining to make a reservation for the Flying Fish.

Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance here for Lunch with an Imagineer or by calling 407 939 3463

There is a 48 hour cancellation policy.

A special souvenir plate designed exclusively for this event for each member in the party ($60.00 for an extra).

This may not appeal to younger children and is recommended for ages 14 and up.