1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

magic kingdom in a few hours..

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by susanm, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

I swear, if I had a nickel for every time I've felt like this...I could OWN Disney and we could all visit as often as we wanted without people like this!!!

As I work for independent (private) schools, I seem to constantly know people who are going. And over the years, my love and (limited) knowledge of all things Disney has gotten around. I've had people wander into my office and say things like, "We're headed to Disneyland, what should we do while we're there?" "Oh, sorry, I don't know much about California, have a lovely time!" "No, we're going to Florida, to Disneyland." :nono: "Ah. I see. Well that's Disney World, but I do know a bit about that, when are you going?" "Next week." :nono:

We do have some friends who just left today - as much as I adore her, the mom is EXTRAORDINARILY picky - about everything. So I have been incredibly cautious what advice I gave them. We were all together this weekend and giving them last minute advice - as we were leaving to go home they continued pelting me with questions - I PRACTICALLY SCREAMED at them, "ABOVE ALL JUST REMEMBER YOU'RE ON VACATION!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ALL! AND IF YOU'RE NOT HAVING A GOOD TIME, STOP DOING WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!"

I'm terrified they're going to come back and have had a miserable time....

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I'm known for knowing Disney stuff and people still don't listen lol

My own father argued with me.....