1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Magic Kingdom to test Fast Pass for Dream Come True Parade

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The Magic Kingdom is to begin testing a trial Fastpass for a reserved viewing area for the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade, beginning October 23 2011. It will be tested over the next few weeks and will end on November 12.

The parade Fastpass will be distributed early in the day at the Magic Kingdom by Cast Members presenting them as “Magical Moments”

The return time on the fastpass will be for between 10 to 30 minutes at a prime viewing area somewhere in the hub in front of Cinderella Castle. There is talk that the location will change a few times over the test period as Disney looks to see where it would be best situated.

Can't say I like the sound of this very much :shrug:

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I'm really curious as to how they are going to handle this. Where do you get the FP etc? We'll be there during that time frame so may get to check it out.

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I can't see how it will work either John, it sounds like the cast members are going to hand them out, seems a bit unfair to me :shrug:

4. disney-fan

disney-fan Imagineer

They were using a seating area on the bridge between the hub and the hall of presidents. Not sure how you get to sit there.I dont like fastpasses at all I think it
    slows down the wait on the rides If you want to see the parade on main st. sit and wait for it . The way they block off the parade route guests trying to get to there fastpass seating area is going to be a mess