1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Makahiki Luau at Seaworld

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by karen2, Jul 27, 2009.

1. karen2

karen2 Earning my ears

I dont know if anyones been to this one but is it the same as the disney one? Is it worth the money??

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Well, I've been to both and enjoyed the Disney's Spirit of Aloha best. However, DH enjoyed Makahiki best :lol:

I would go back to both :yes:

If it doesn't spoil it for you, we have both of theses shows in our video section that you could look at. Both are also in our Orlando Dinner & Evening Shows section on our homepage.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I'd go back to both too :yes:

I felt that the seaworld one was a bit more grown up and authentic (As much as any of them are authentic) but I didn't enjoy sitting on the long tables with other people :( I'm an unsociable so and so I guess :lol:

At least at the Disney one the tables whilst being close together, are still a bit separate.