1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Making mousekeeper tip envelopes

Discussion in 'Arts, Crafts & Scrapbooking' started by disneymom, Aug 12, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

Does anyone have any photos of ones theyve done? or ideas for simple designs that I could make with the kids?
  2. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

When we did ours we didn't do anything fancy at all. We just used some Disney stickers that we had around and used markers to write Thank you Mousekeepers and little notes on them. :yes:

You could just write Mousekeeping on the front and then let the little bits decorate them however they want :)
  3. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

The ones I made just said "Thank you, Mousekeeping!" and I ran them through the printer.

Last year, Lexie added some artwork and stickers to theirs. Gave her something to do while mom was dressing Troy! :)

I've also been known to drop a piece of wrapped hard candy in the envelope with the gratuity. I try to find the strawberry candies--they look pretty! :lol:
  4. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

When we went at Halloween, I bought orange and black envelopes. I wrote "Thank you, Mousekeeping" in the middle and decorated with Disney & Halloween stickers.
    You could choose a theme and use coloured envelopes & stickers to go with the theme.