1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Making your own autograph book

Discussion in 'Arts, Crafts & Scrapbooking' started by Tishypops, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

I decided after our last trip that I wanted to make a scrapbook/autograph book for the next time we go.

I have used power point to design the pages with a picture of the character and their name wrote in disney script at the top, I am going to print individual cards for the character to sign and then when we get home (using the disney scrap book that we bought last time and never used) make something using all of the cards and photographs that we get with each of the characters.

Now I must say I am the least crafty and creative person I know so I am a little nervous about this project especially as this is going to be our last trip with the kids being actual kids and wanting to run around meeting the characters so I want to get it right.

I was wondering what people thought was the best thing to use, I was originally going to use A5 card for them but then I was in a £1 shop yesterday and they had A5 kodak photo paper in there and I thought that might be quite nice because it is a little glossier (obviously I will get a pen that can write on it without smudging, oh yes does anyone know of one :lol:)

2. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

sharpies will write on just about anything and i got a huge set the other day in Costco- it has lots of colours. They last for ages too

3. Tishypops

That's what I was thinking :0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

A decent Laundary pen would work too :)

My only thought would be carrying them to and from the parks without damaging the cards.

at least if they're in a book they're a little safer.

If you're carrying a bag then I guess all the above don't matter :lol:

5. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

that's a good point, what we've done is taken a book for them to sign then we've removed the autograph and stuck it in a scrapbook. That can look quite nice.

6. Tishypops

We are all going to have mini back packs with us :)