1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Maleficent’ Sneak Peek Coming to Disney Parks from 18 April

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Wendy, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

maleficent-poster.jpg
    This spring, Walt Disney Studios’ latest cinematic vision, “Maleficent,” will cast its spell at Disney Parks in the form of an exclusive look at one of the summer’s most anticipated films.

A thrilling new trailer for “Maleficent” has just been released, and starting April 18, a special extended sneak peek will be playing daily at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the ABC Sound Studio and at Disney California Adventure park in the naturalistic “underground” setting of the Bug’s Life Theater.

“Maleficent” stars Angelina Jolie in the untold story of Disney’s most iconic villain from the classic “Sleeping Beauty” and the elements of her betrayal that ultimately turn her pure heart to stone. Driven by revenge and a fierce desire to protect the moors over which she presides, Maleficent cruelly places an irrevocable curse upon the human king’s newborn infant, Aurora. As the child grows, Aurora is caught in the middle of the seething conflict between the forest kingdom she has grown to love and the human kingdom that holds her legacy. Maleficent realizes that Aurora may hold the key to peace in the land and is forced to take drastic actions that will change both worlds forever.
    “Maleficent” opens in theaters on May 30, 2014.
  2. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

can't wait!!
  3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

i'm sure this is why my SIL made me a Godmother!! :lol: