1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Manny, Mandy and Mona Monorails Come to the Disneyland Resort

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort News & Rumors' started by Wendy, May 16, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disneyland Resort has had a few new faces along the Disneyland Monorail line in the last few days. “Cars” friends to Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park, Mandy and Mona Monorails began making trips around the resort yesterday – and they will soon be joined by a third friend, Manny Monorail. You can tell each by their colors: Mandy Monorail is blue, Mona Monorail is orange and Manny Monorail will be red.

mandy-monorail.jpg

Each Monorail has its own personality, which Disneyland Resort guests will certainly hear when riding. Manny, Mandy and Mona Monorails are taking charge of the overhead announcements themselves – providing a new experience along the “Highway in the Sky.”

mona-monorail.jpg
  2. Britchick

Britchick Forum Host Forum Host

I don't usually like it when they mess with the monorails but these are cute!
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Disney Land does have the BEST monorails! When we were there several years ago, they had just rolled out the Bullet. It was candy apple red and fast! Loved it.

I like the monorails all decked out. The classics are nice, but fancy is cool too. I just wish Disney would expand their monorail system.
  4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Oh I agree, they are more futuristic looking at Disneyland and much nicer than WDW :yes: We just went for a ride on one :lol: we weren't going anywhere in particular, we just wanted to go on one :lol: