1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

march 2011

Discussion in 'General' started by mexico5, Feb 10, 2010.

1. mexico5

mexico5 Earning my ears

Can anyone tell me what the end of march beginning april is like in wdw, in the early stage of planning for 2011. Never been before but want to take the kids before too old. Ive got some excellent prices for 2 weeks from 29th march 2011.
    But dont want to commit incase i find out its american holidays etc and the parks are extremely busy or its freezing weather wise! Just want to make sure our first visit is as perfect as possible.
    Any help would be of great help :unsure:

2. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

Hi Rob,

It's not much different to April, maybe a little warmer but fairly quiet.

If you want to check american Holidays just google and they will come up for next year.

Are you in the UK? Where will you be fllying from and where are you thinking of staying? How many children do you have and will you be driving?

All these things will make it a bit easier for us to help you :yes:

It's half the fun planning so make the most of it.

Sandra

3. mexico5

mexico5 Earning my ears

Thanks Sandra,
    We are based in the uk looking to fly out of Manchester. Definately thinking of driving just for the freedom really and children, well just the one, son who is 10 years old and growing up fast. Thinkimg of staying at the Bahama Bay or somewhere similar, definately self catering, 2 bedrooms plenty space etc.