1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

March 4 day Plan

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by Rosie0610, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

Hi :wave: I need some help with my long WDW weekend itinerary. We only have 4 day base tickets. We arrive at about 10am Sat and leave at 7pm Tues.
    I was thinking EPCOT Sat for lunch and some touring. Then to DTD dinner at Planet Hollywood. WDYT??
    Sun: DHS (evening EMH) try for rope drop to get TSM fastpasses. Dh and I love TOT and RNR and last year DS loved the HISTK play area. Maybe Beauty and the Beast and the Car Stunt show. What else can DS (2yrs) do here?
    Mon: 8am ADR for CP. Lots of MK fun all day. Evening EMH.
    Tues: MK again to finish up and get our WDW fill.

I don't plan on AK this trip. There's just not that much for us to do there. We went last Sept and Ds fell asleep on the safari so I figure we'll just skip it this time.
    I know it's weird to do MK 2 days in a row. But it's what fits. Maybe if we do all I want in MK on Monday we could do EPCOT again on Tues.

Any suggestions?

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I don't think it's weird to do MK two days in a row. many folks find that park requires two days, easily. :yes:

I would have my dinner in EPCOT instead of DTD, but that's just me. We are total EPCOT freaks remember. :D

Your plan sounds good. :yes:

Not sure what your little one can do at DHS as that's not a favorite park of ours. :sorry:

3. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

DHS isn't our favorite park either but I know DH loves TOT and RnR so I figured I'd 'let' him have a little fun too! :yes:

We will be having lunch in EPCOT and we are on the QSDP so I figure we'll try Wolfgang Pucks Express maybe in DTD or Planet Hollywood (oop). Plus I need to get my Ghiardelli ice cream!!!

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Does Brady like to watch shows? They have Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid at DHS. There is also the Playhouse Disney live thing. There is also the playground in the back.

I personally wouldn't go to Planet Hollywood. I've been a few times and just did not enjoy it. It's too loud or maybe I am too old? Does Brady like dinosaurs? The new T-Rex is pretty cool. I didn't see any screaming kids in there either. I just thought for sure they would all be scared of the dinos but suprisingly not.

Wolfgang Pucks express is quite nice :yes:

No, I don't think it's weird to go to MK two days in a row. I will tell you that you can practically get the whole park done by noonish if you go as soon as they open.

5. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I agree with Johnie . I would skip Planet Hollywood and try for the new T Rex restaurant . We ate at PH in August and the food was just ok .
    I always do MK twice on our trip, even though I've been there many times .

6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

If Brady isn't bothered by loud noises and such, he might enjoy a ride through The Great Movie Ride...Baleigh always enjoyed it at his age :D

I think with little one's, touring MK on two days make perfect sense :D