1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

May October or December 09?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by goofygal, Nov 30, 2008.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

When do you prefer to go to disney world?

We like may for the weather but october because of halloween and sometimes good offers. December has the decorations.

It's really hard to choose for next year, when would you go?
  2. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

December is my favourite time at WDW. :thumbsup: I love the holiday decorations and it's a great break before end-of-year craziness for me. However, I'm only there for 10 to 12 nights, and usually in early to mid-December.

October usually is our first comfortable month at home after summer, so I'm frantically trying to tidy everything outside for winter--which could arrive at any time. :rolleyes: Our weather is consistently inconsistent. :shrug: Not a good holiday month for me.

I haven't visited WDW in May. If it isn't too humid, it could be gorgeous. :)
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I prefer October, mostly for the Food & Wine Festival and MNSSHP. However, my second favorite is definitely late November or early December when all of the holiday stuff is up and things like MVMCP are going on.
  4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oooooh, all three choices are good ones. :yes:

May is beautiful, and so pretty with the Flower and Garden Show at EPCOT. October is very full with Food and Wine and the Halloween Celebrations. It's one of my most very favorite times of the year at WDW. Christmas season is so utterly beautiful, it's hard to pass up! However, for weather alone, December is the most "iffy." You could get beautiful temperatures and lovely blue skies with sun, or nasty rain with cold and wet. :( The rain and wet has been winning in the past few years. :sigh:

Not much help, am I? :sorry: