1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Maybe a trip to Arkansas?

Discussion in 'Non Disney Trips and Travels' started by SleepinCatz, Mar 4, 2009.

1. SleepinCatz

SleepinCatz Fluffeh Disney Fan

Right now we are kicking around the idea to head to Arkansas for a few days with my parents and son to do some fishing and dig up some crystals. LOl and you would think that would be easy right? Not for me...I seem to be spoiled to WDW planning LOLOLOL. ANyhoo, I think I've figured out 4 possible places to stay...now I just need to get some info from them lol....
  2. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Crystals tell me more Catz.
  3. SleepinCatz

Near Hot Springs they have serveral Crystal mines ( above ground) where you can literally walk along and pick them up. There is also a diamond mind in Arkansas where you get to keep what you find as well. You pay a small price and stay as long as you want that day( or atleast until they close lol), I am researching the costs now.
  4. SleepinCatz

I am finding $10 - $14 per person per day ages 10 and up so far...lol not bad considering you get to keep all the crystals you find and I have friends that came back with a medium suitcase full of them lol.