1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Melting Pot

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Isafari, Jul 20, 2008.

1. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Looks fantastic I would love that, DH doesn't eat cheese though :rolleyes008:Mind you we could just go for the chocolate :D
  2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Jon and I first discovered this restaurant when we were in D.C. Since then we've discovered one near us here in Darien...we're HUGE fans. We go quite often but have only ever done the "Cheese and Chocolate." We always say we're going to do the Big Night Out, but we've never been hungry enough. It can be a lovely romantic dinner for two or a really great girls night out...like Tink said, it's GREAT for conversation!!
  3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Oh yes, make sure you don't eat all day. It is a ton of food but the lovely thing is that it isn't rushed so you don't feel like your going to bust your seams!
  4. Jazmine

Jazmine Dancing Queen!

Hmm i would love to try it but im a rotten cook i would probably burn it :rolleyes008: :(
    Jacqui xxx
  5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

oh no! You wouldn't burn it. It's very simple, even I can do it. They tell you what to do. Essentially all you do is put your meat on the skewer thingie and then just put it the fondue pot for a bit. The biggest trick is to remember not to put your raw food on your eating plate.
  6. kazzaqld

kazzaqld Addicted to Mickey

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    I love fondue - and I'd love to try this restaurant someday!

:yes: