1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Memories of India

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Tink, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We were talking about Indian food a bit ago and I said then that I couldn't remember the name of a really good Indian restaurant.

Well, we went by there today and I had enough sense to come here and post the name before I forgot it again. It's very, very good. Many people from India dine there, so that speaks well for it's authenticity.

I will tell you this. If you are not used to fiery hot, don't order the "hot" version of anything! :eek: Otherwise, the food is delicious, the service very good and the interior quite nice. It's in a strip mall and that's always a bit odd, but once you are inside the doors it's a whole new world.

It's at the intersection of Turkey Lake and Sand Lake (Just a bit beyond the intersection on Turkey Lake). It's in the strip mall where Kmart is, so head for that sign. :yes:

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Hmm, we don't eat off site very often but may have to try this.