1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Michael Colglazier Named Disneyland Resort President

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

From today, 1st February, Michael Colglazier will be the new president of the Disneyland Resort.

Michael-Colglazier.jpg

Colglazier’s Disney career spans more than two decades across several areas of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, including Operations, Global Development, Disney Photo Imaging, Operations Strategy and Technology and Strategic Planning. For the last several years, Colglazier has served as head of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, where he has been instrumental in the planning and development of an Avatar-themed land. In prior leadership positions, he oversaw the creation and growth of Disney’s PhotoPass program and helped re-energize Innoventions at both Disneyland and Epcot through strategic partnerships.

“I am honored to have the opportunity to lead the Disneyland Resort and serve as a steward of both its heritage and its continued growth,” said Colglazier. “I am excited to work with the resort’s 25,000 Cast Members as we continue to carry out Walt Disney’s legacy of creating lasting memories for our guests, and I look forward to partnering with Anaheim and Orange County’s community and business leaders to ensure the continued economic vitality of our community and region. My family is just as excited as I am – and we all look forward to becoming part of the Disneyland family and Orange County community.”