1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Mickey’s America Streetbeat, Limited Time Magic at Epcot

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The latest bit of “Limited Time Magic” is “Mickey’s America Streetbeat,” presented each day this week at 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. at the America Gardens Stage at Epcot. This all-new show brings Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy together with an energetic troupe of young performers for an over-the-top display of street tap, hip hop, percussion and acrobatics. Take a look:

[video=youtube_share;gxoJ-HsEbBQ]http://youtu.be/gxoJ-HsEbBQ[/video]​

This is one incredible jam that you won’t want to miss, but you’d better hurry! The show is only being performed for a limited time, through July 14.

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

to be honest, this year's "offerings" have been aweful, I feel pretty disappointed

3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

I really miss the old days. The shows were really something special. I remember fondly going to see Michael Flatley's Best of Lord of the Dance at the American Gardens theatre. Was so blown away by it that we came back on that same trip and did the Epcot dinner package for it two more times. :dine:

Also, the Star of Indiana Marching Band did their "Best of Blast!" show there.

Spectacular entertainment.

Tom :)macwave:... reminiscing...)