1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2009...

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by goofy25, Sep 24, 2009.

1. goofy25

goofy25 Earning my ears

Hello: It turns out that the MNSSHP will be held when our family is visiting DW. My concern is that our 4 and 6 years old won't be up to it after a long day of travel. Are tickets still available for walk ups in September? Obviously, that's a big NO Halloween weekend. I don't want to drop the coin if I'm not for certain that the crew will be up to it. Thanks!
    -Pete

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Normally for the early season parties like that you can get same day tickets. I would ask at my hotel concierge desk.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I couldn't get tickets this year, as I waited too long (for Halloween weekend and for a couple of other choices) so if you really want to go, I'd check on it now.

How long of a day at travel? The party doesn't start until the evening and runs late, so if your kiddos are tired to start with, it really might not be the best idea?

4. goofy25

goofy25 Earning my ears

Thank you!
    -Pete

We'll be waking the kids up at 5 am to catch our 7 am flight and I'm not 100% sure that our 4 year old will be alright to go after the travel and 1st intro to the parks. I think we may just take our chances and see if there are tickets available IF the kids feel up to it. Thanks!
    -Pete

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Yes, I do think that would be best for you. :yes: If the children are able to nap during the day, they may be ok to do the late evening/night party, but the tickets are pricey any more and who wants to waste money! :eek:

Have a great time!

6. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Wow! thats going to be a long day...

I think its best if you try to get the tickets once you are there, if you are still up for it