1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

mickeys very merry christmas party

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by daveann, Oct 9, 2008.

1. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

has anyone been to the night time mickeys very merry christmas party? just noticed it starts 2 nights before we come home so would really like to go.
    Advance Price - Available on Select Nights**:
    $48.95 plus tax (Ages 10 and up)
    $42.95 plus tax (Ages 3-9)
    it starts at 7 until midnight as we havent purchased disney tickets would we have to pay the day price ontop does anyone know? :confused:

thanks
  2. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

The party ticket is separate from regular park admission. If you don't want to go to a park that day, you can enter MK on you MVMCP ticket around 4:00 p.m. That gives you some extra time for attractions you might want to visit before the party begins. You'll get your wristband or whatever identification they require when you enter the park.

There is a special parade with holiday Wishes sandwiched in between. I'm thinking the times are something on the order of parade at 8:30, Wishes at 9:30 and parade again at 10:30.

There is a special telling of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas in the Galaxy Theatre in Tomorrowland and a holiday programme at the Castle. Both are repeated several times during the night.

Last year there were dance parties, similar to what the do for MNSSHP. We didn't pay a lot of attention, as Lexie was too old for them (according to her) and Troy much too young (14 weeks).

Free hot chocolate and cookies are available at several locations throughout the park.

There are carolers in the Liberty Square area.

Special trading pins are available for purchase. Last year they sold out of the one for our week on Tuesday night--we went on Thursday! :(

Quite a few attractions are open. I saw a brochure the other day. I'll see if I can find it and post more information.

BEWARE: Unless you have an ADR for one of the TS restaurants, only a couple of CS locations are open during MVMCP. Cosmic Ray's and Casey's, as far as I can remember. There probably are some smaller kiosks (funnel cakes in Liberty Square, for examploe), but not a lot of meal options. It might be a good day to eat a late lunch or early dinner outside the park before the party begins. :)
  3. daveann

wow thanks for that you have included alot of info for us there thanks so much
  4. daveann

just booked the tickets :)
  5. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

What day are you going? I think we have tickets for the 11th of November.
  6. daveann

were going on the 10th we come home on the 12th so didnt want to go the night before :)
  7. cazzie

cazzie Earning my ears

I'm really looking forward to this we have booked for the 9th December.