1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Mickeys very merry christmas party

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disney1sttimer, Jun 26, 2008.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Hi,
    has anyone been to mvmcp ? if so when it is on and what restaurant do you recommend to go to on the night ? :)

2. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Earning my ears

I have been quite a few times to mvmcp at magic kingdom, it is fantastic and really sets you up for christmas.
    This year the party is on selected dates from November 10-December 19. There is plenty to see and do for the whole family. There are the castle dream lights, special parade, special fireworks, character stage shows and snow on main street ( yes snow in florida !!! ). Throughout the park there are many places to get your complimentary cookies and hot cocoa.
    One of the best character shows is twas the night before christmas which stars mickey and minnie mouse and a host of other characters which is staged at the galaxy palace theater. I love minnie mouse singing " santa baby" and also the rockin reindeers playing the guitars.
    There are plenty of places to eat throughout mk but when you plan your trip book a restaurant early for mvmcp because they book up quickly on those nights. I like crystal palace because tigger is there but liberty tree tavern is good too.
    I highly recommend mvmcp and it is a night you will never forget. :):)

3. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

You have to go, you will love it. We had dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. Food was great and the character interaction is the best in my mind. I think it runs from the middle of November.

4. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

ive had a dvd of it send by a member and it looks awesome

5. Catherine

Catherine Earning my ears

Maybe we had bad nights but we have done both MNSSHP and MVMCP and we didn't like either at all. WE are not that hard to please but we just thought, what an absoloute rip off. The best thing about MNSSHP was getting the kids dressed up before hand and watching everyone else in their fab costumes.