1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Micro trip report: Disney on Ice!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Mari, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Yesterday I took Tatiana to Disney on Ice...

In total there were 6 of us, 3 adults, and 3 under 3 hahahaha...

We each took our baby :)

Mari and Tatiana 15m
    Lily and Natalia 17m
    Fer and Federico 25m

It was EXHAUSTING!!! hahahaha, I can barely raise my left arm today (it was in the National Auditorium) and we had to go up and down possibly 60 or 70 steps carrying our toddlers, blankets, Cinderella and Belle and Mickey hahahahaha...

Anyway... we arrived there half and hour before it started...

Once side of the lobby had a "princess pavillion" set up, you could see all of the princesses gowns ( I confirmed that my favorite is Snow White, her dress is so vibrant!!!), and then Cinderella came out ( Cinderelli!! hahaha, thats what Tatiana calls her) and waved to the kids, and Tatiana waved back and just kept saying "Hola Cinderelli!!!" hahaha, it was so sweet, and I was really surprised by how well she identified her...

Anyway... there wer emultiple stands with enough merchandise to make parents lose their hard earned cash....

Before making our way in, we went to one of such stands, it had the cutest Mickey and Minnie plush toys, and Lion King plushies... but no!

Tatiana saw a Cinderella figurine (its like a Barbie doll sort of, but the dre3ss is made of plastic) and she just didnt let go .... She actually took the one on display because even though, Andy, the CM selling the toys tried to bribe her into getting a new shiny, sparkly one, she didnt let go of her Cinderelli...

Natalia saw what Tatiana had done and decided the Belle figurine was HERS! hahahaha.. same story! and poor Andy, he had absolutly NO LUCK with our two princesses, hahaha, they both took the display ones...

Federico almost got a Lighting McQueen plushie, but in the end, after seeing the figurines the girls had, settled for a Mickey figurine....

And finally.... we made our way in :)

The rink was HUGE!!!!..... and after much anticipation, the lights went off, and out cam Minnie and Mickey!

And Tatiana just starting jumping up and down! waving at them and pointing and screaming at the top of her lungs "mia mini" (translation: MIRA MICKEY .... Look!! Mickey!) "hola mini" "hola"

And the out came Donald Duck! "pato!!" "pato!!" (duck)

And then it was goofy... "oofy" "hola oofy"

I seriously NEVER thought she would knopw them so well...

She wasnt at all taken aback by the large characters, she never got scared at all the special effects, and while most kids were sitting down watching the show, Tatiana spent most of the show standing on my legs waving hi, jumping up and down, and dancing to whatever song there was! :thumbsup: Thats my girl!

So.. it was tiring for mom, but such a GREAT experience!, and amazing introduction to Disney, and now... I really cant wait until our September trip!!!!

If it goes as good as yesterday, I seriously have NOTHING to worry about!!!

Oh!! the show.. it was AMAZING! : Cars, The Lion King, THe Little MArmaid and Tinkerbell

:)

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Mari, it sounds like a fantastic time was had by all :hug2: Tatiana is certainly ready for WDW by the sounds of it :lol:

I hope you've got plenty of spending money, it sounds like you will be needing it and another suitcase to bring all her new toys home with you.

I don't suppose you got any photos did you :beg: I'd love to see some of her with her new Cinderelli :D

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Sounds like you had an amazing time :yes:
    Would have loved to have been there to see Tatiana face! September....it's going to be AMAZING!

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I do have some pics... not with Cinderelli, but she was fighting Natalia for Belle later on... hahahaha

However, I have photobucket blocked here :( is there another site I can upload them to?

5. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

What a wonderful time!!! :yes:

Hope you can post those photos!

6. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Sounds great Mari. Your girlie knows her stufff.

7. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

:tongue: i love it! Sounds like a fun time was had by all. You should have brought the daddies so they could have carried all the stuff :yes:

It totally sounds like Tatiana is ready for Disney!!